Whether you are a large or small business we can help you in complying with the destruction of your sensitive waste. We can shred up to DIN Level 6 and destroy other typical office data storage items.
We can supply the sacks and secure confidential waste bins for you to use, and collect when you wish: weekly, monthly or ad hoc services available.
Areas covered include Portsmouth, Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, the London Area as well as most of central southern UK.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss your requirements.
Items we can securely destroy:
- Paper Documents
- CD & DVD Disks
- Floppy Disks
- Credit Cards
- Computer Printouts
- Sim Cards
We offer a range of shredding sizes to match the security levels at which your company wishes to have the sensitive items destroyed (from Din Level 3 to 6).
Different Protection Categories:
Din Level 3
Normal Protection required for Internal Data where disclosure would have a negative impact on a Company or a risk of Identity Theft of an Individual.
Din Level 4-5
Higher Protection for Confidential Data where disclosure would have a considerably negative effect or could breach legal obligations of a Company, or offer a risk of adverse social or financial standing of an individual.
Din Level 6
Very High Protection for Confidential and Top Secret Data which if disclosed could have terminal consequences for a Company or Government Entity, and have a health and safety or personal freedom risk to individuals.
- BS EN 15713:2009 Certified for the secure destruction of confidential material
- Ensures compliance with Data Protection Act 1998
- Our personnel are security checked to BS 7858 Standards
- Our vehicles are satellite tracked and have CCTV fitted as standard
- Our premises are secure and we use CCTV to record the shredding process
- Certificate of Destruction provided
- Our shredder has been approved to CPNI* standards *(Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure)
- Documents are shredded into unreadable confetti sized pieces and then recycled